[DotGNU]authentication system

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: [DotGNU]authentication system
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 20:33:52 +0200

> > First of all, the authentication system server is key - this one's easy
> > because our test platform here would be various GNU/Linux servers.  I'm
> > loath to doing a windows port of this because of security and license
> > implications.
>
> A windows port is going to be done, but at this stage but I
> dont think anybody here wants to.

I think what we need is a quick-and-dirty proof-of-concept
implementation for the GNU/Linux system, and then it can be rewritten
for the DotGNU Distributed Execution Environment as soon as that is
available.

As soon as the DotGNU Secure Execution Environment is available for
Windows (and the DotGNU Distributed Execution Environment on top of
it), it will not be necessary anymore to write any software for
Windows.

Greetings, Norbert.

--
Norbert Bollow, Weidlistr.18, CH-8624 Gruet  (near Zurich, Switzerland)
Your own domain with all your Mailman lists: $15/month http://cisto.com