Re: address@hidden: Re: BCEL - DotGNU]

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: address@hidden: Re: BCEL - DotGNU]
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 07:16:15 -0400

We do have a volunteer who is intimately familiar with Java bytecode systems already, and his initial opinion was that at least KAWA cannot be directly adapted into a .NET virtual machine. What I initially suggest is that we offer an alternate KAWA/Java virtual machine that can be integrated thru additional and specialized class libraries in addition to having the ECMA compliant C# based system.

David

Norbert Bollow wrote:

X-From_: address@hidden  Tue Jul 10 10:42:01 2001