Re: [DotGNU]kerberos

From: jpetzold
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]kerberos
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 00:24:28 -0400

yeah but it would be a GPLed fork that would more than likely follow need and
have cool new features that actualy work (as opposed to the M$ fork)

and what is with MIT and realesing under BSD is it just me or do they do that
often?  not that there is anything bad about that, it is a good way to get a
cool new technology adopted by the industry.