Re: [DotGNU]How's the wiki project going?

From: Matthew L Daniel
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]How's the wiki project going?
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 00:02:14 -0500

> > A while back there was a dicusiions about a wiki based
> > documentation project for dotgnu.

> The core processing will probably be built around libxml2, CVS, and an
> XML/RPC server (a decent implementation of which I am still seeking).

So let me get this straight. We(collectively) want to invent, implement,
debug, document, deploy, etc. our OWN wiki rather than use one of the
other fabulous wikis already out there. Is there something I've missed
here? Shouldn't this mental effort go into some other project, say ...
pnet's cscc (for example)?

  Just curious,
  -- /v\atthew