Re: [DotGNU]How's the wiki project going?

From: Jonathan P Springer
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]How's the wiki project going?
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 10:09:29 -0500

On Sun, Mar 03, 2002 at 12:02:14AM -0500, Matthew L Daniel wrote:
> > > A while back there was a dicusiions about a wiki based
> > > documentation project for dotgnu.
>
> > The core processing will probably be built around libxml2, CVS, and an
> > XML/RPC server (a decent implementation of which I am still seeking).
>
> So let me get this straight. We(collectively) want to invent, implement,
> debug, document, deploy, etc. our OWN wiki rather than use one of the
> other fabulous wikis already out there. Is there something I've missed
> here? Shouldn't this mental effort go into some other project, say ...
> pnet's cscc (for example)?
>
>   Just curious,
>   -- /v\atthew

Matthew,

Please take a look at
http://www.freesoftware.fsf.org/wikitexi/book/ch02.html
.

I'd be happy to look at existing wikis that meet these requirements.  If
you have any suggested candidates, please let me know.

Many thanks!

--
-Jonathan P Springer <address@hidden>
"A standard is an arbitrary solution to a recurring problem." - Joe Hazen