Re: [DotGNU]Open Source's Dot-Net Less Open

From: Seth Johnson
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Open Source's Dot-Net Less Open
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 15:44:00 -0500

Yes, sorry, but I was browsing old messages last night.  I
think the problem of content control gets tiptoed around a
bit.  But I think that .Net is hanging its hat on the
prospect of establishing content control, so Microsoft can
sell its DRM OS, more than most anything else.

Seth Johnson

--

[CC] Counter-copyright:
http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/cc/cc.html