Re: [DotGNU]Meet-a-thon -- Please forward..

From: Barry Fitzgerald
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Meet-a-thon -- Please forward..
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 22:08:57 +0000 (UTC)

On Wed, 13 Mar 2002, Gopal.V wrote:

> So may I conclude that the meet-a-thon of DotGNU will take place
> from 10 Am GMT Saturday to 10 Pm GMT Sunday ,which is 36 hours
> of discussion. The meet is organised in sessions starting every 4
> hours. So there will be 9 sessions in all. Each session will be
> reported by one of the present , on the mailing list.
>
>       The session idea was used for the convenience of the dialup
> users (like yours truly) and to prevent waiting. I think 4 hours
> should bring a session within the reach of anyone anywhere in the
> world.
>
>       Also everybody having any doubt about how to start working on
> DotGNU (any part) are welcome to come and thrash out all the doubts.
> We should devote some time for the newbies whose presence is always
> welcome. I think this should bring in more coders,testers and above
> all *USERS*.
>
>       Please forward to anyone who might be interested.

I think that this is great.  Gopal, do you have any plans or thoughts on
how the 4 hour blocks should be organized?  Just kind of Free-form?  Or
would you prefer something along the lines of Block 1: pnet, Block2: auth,
Block3: SEE, etc...

I'm sort of agnostic -- either way works for me.  However, who will be
doing the logging and where will they put their logs?  They should
probably be available during the discussion and as up to date as possible.

        -Barry