Re: [DotGNU]Meet-a-thon -- Please forward.. (some thoughts)

From: Gopal.V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Meet-a-thon -- Please forward.. (some thoughts)
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 17:07:20 +0530

If memory serves me right, John wrote:
> Just a thought that we'd be better off setting the first 18 hours as
> freeform to set meeting times for interested parties who can then set
> their own times. Anyone willing to run a sceduling 'bot? Maybe next
> time...
        That's a good idea, the first eighteen hours are going the "Free for
All" way. Depending on the response (sic) in those hours we shall move
on to the subject issue (lecture ?).
> Frankly, large meetings like this are something we should do quarterly?
        ACK
> This first one won't even be a test case, just a good set-up for what we
> need to do to make an infrastructure to support a better one next time.
        If this works out well, the next meet may be organised better (and not
at one week's notice).
--
 The difference between insanity and genius is only measured by success