Re: [Website]Re: [DotGNU]Meet-a-thon -- Please forward..

From: Gopal.V
Subject: Re: [Website]Re: [DotGNU]Meet-a-thon -- Please forward..
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 17:15:53 +0530

If memory serves me right, Barry Fitzgerald wrote:
> Just kind of Free-form?
        I think the first hours need to be for the people to "meet"
each other.
> would you prefer something along the lines of Block 1: pnet, Block2: auth,
> Block3: SEE, etc...
        I think I'll let each person's time zone decide the slot (after
freeform).
> I'm sort of agnostic -- either way works for me.
        Same here.
> However, who will be doing the logging and where will they put their logs?
> They should probably be available during the discussion and as up to date
> as possible.
        I'm at a loss here, the _scribe_ bot seems to be on the FD.net server,
but I can't find the irclogs anywhere. (I think Ajmitch might know).

        Also I think a Log-Digest (ie report) by one of the top brass present
will not be amiss on the list.
--
 The difference between insanity and genius is only measured by success