Re: [DotGNU]What is the diff b/w pnetlib/System andpnetlib/runtime/Syste

From: Gopal.V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]What is the diff b/w pnetlib/System andpnetlib/runtime/System ?
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 05:44:48 +0530

If memory serves me right, Rhys Weatherley wrote:

> No one's efforts are ever wasted on this project.  But we do
> need better co-ordination to avoid any bruised egos and such.

        To avoid any bruised egos, I'm keeping a directory of
what everyone is doing on Pnetlib. SO if you're working
on a class -- drop me a mail.

> You should discuss this with Stephen Compall, who wrote
> the original classes, and who is still actively working on them.

        I think we need a Protocol , but not so strict as to
bruise an ego. Also I think a weekly meet at IRC would do
a world of good. Come there and talk about the classes
you work on. (timings need to fixed -- suggestions needed)

Gopal.V
--
 The difference between insanity and genius is only measured by success