Re: [DotGNU]IList.Count problem + webservice API + status page bug

From: Silvernerd
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]IList.Count problem + webservice API + status page bug
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 19:36:47 +0100

Hi,

actually I've been working on Socket (doing the syncronous methods now)
ever since it came into existence. Here is a list of the methods I'm
tackling at the moment:
in System.Net.Sockets.Socket:
        Accept
        Bind
        Connect
        Listen
        Poll
        Receive
        ReceiveFrom
        Select
        Send
        SendTo
        Shutdown

I hope this helps a bit.

--
Silvernerd (Peter Minten)

"Using Linux is like walking over a ray of bricks, not as beautiful, but
a lot more substantial than light."