Re: [DotGNU]IList.Count problem + webservice API + status page bug

From: Gerard Toonstra
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]IList.Count problem + webservice API + status page bug
Date: 20 Mar 2002 18:54:05 +0000

You are right about the socket class, but I am talking about the
underlying layer.

Comparing it to the FileStream class, I assume it still needs some kind
of SocketMethods.cs class in place. Is it that what you are working on
at the moment?

Other than that, I'm consulting Gopal on my next classes to pick up, as
he's supposed to streamline development between us a little. So I'll see
if he is online and get the following courses of actions on my part.

Other than this all, I could not find any socket support in the engine
(a la lib_file.c), which creates sockets etc. Are you working on that by
any chance?

Sorry for the confusion in my explanation,

Regards,

Gerard

--
Gerard Toonstra