[DotGNU]committing classes in System.Net

From: Gopal.V
Subject: [DotGNU]committing classes in System.Net
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 01:50:39 +0530

Hi E'body,

        I have produced a set of the stub code for the
System.Net . Ie no implementations of methods only
structs,enums,properties,fields,classes, and [TODO]'s

        I'm about to commit my code. If some one has a
System.Net class currently not in the CVS -- please
contact me and stop me from committing my class.

        This will solve a lot of copying from the docs
stuff for most developers -- and let them concentrate
on the development at hand.

Gopal.V

PS: I haven't slept for the past 40 hours ie after waking
    on tuesday -- so I'll be sleeping through tomorrow and
    may be inaccessible.
--
 The difference between insanity and genius is only measured by success