Re: Introspector & Treecc (was: [DotGNU]Licence question about GNU and

From: Gopal.V
Subject: Re: Introspector & Treecc (was: [DotGNU]Licence question about GNU and GCC)
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 00:14:36 +0530

If memory serves me right, James Michael DuPont wrote:
> What is DOTGNU stance on CodeDom?
> That seems to be the essence of the introspector, but for .NET.

        I think the first step towards a CodeDom would be completing the
System.Reflection.Emit classes.

> mono seems to support them in the System.CodeDom library, I think we should
> look into this.
> What do you think?

        Certainly, supporting the CodeDom & CodeDom.Compiler will certainly
help us.

        I'm really lost at how we should implement this -- should we base
it on our lower level functions ?.

Gopal.V
--
 The difference between insanity and genius is only measured by success