RE: [DotGNU]treecc: -g option

From: nymia
Subject: RE: [DotGNU]treecc: -g option
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 14:39:25 -0800

Sure, the -g option can be modified to another letter. Below is a sample
output of running the -h option.

TREECC mod 0.0.6 - Tree Compiler-Compiler
Copyright (c) 2001 Southern Storm Software, Pty Ltd.

Usage: treecc [options] input ...

    -o file, --output file
        Set the name of the output file.
    -h file, --header file
        Set the name of the header output file.
    -d dir,  --output-dir file
        Set the name of the Java output directory.
    -s dir,  --skeleton-dir file
        Set the name of the skeleton directory.
    -e ext,  --extension ext
        Set the output file extension (default is ".c").
    -f,      --force-create
        Force the creation of unchanged output files.
    -g,      --create-treeview
        Create html file containing tree view of nodes.
    --help
        Print this help message.
    -v,      --version
        Print the program version.

Let me know what letter is appropriate and it will be implemented.

Thanks.