Re: [DotGNU]My Introduction

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]My Introduction
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 22:56:46 -0500

Daniel,

I have working on a project introspector.sourceforge.net, written mostly in
perl.
it's goal to create a perl/xml/sql interface into the gcc compiler,
currently I am looking into how to extend this to c# and dotgnu.

You should not me distracted from helping the dotgnu project,
but I personally code alot in perl and if you are interesting in helping on
creating an pnet interface to the introspector and writing perl, then that
would be cool.

A C# perl binding would be very interesting, even an inline C# via pnet
would be great.

Currently I am researching a mapping the pnet tree nodes onto the gcc ones
and extending the perl node classes from the introspector.
It would be great to have a perl binding for the treecc classes generated
from the tc files.

mike