Re: [DotGNU]PHILOSOPHY file

From: Daniel Carrera
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]PHILOSOPHY file
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 13:39:39 -0500 (EST)

I think that it's a good idea, but I request that you not bash Open
Source.  They are allies, not enemies.  Also, mention that Open Source
SOFTWARE is the same as Free Software (the Open Source Definition is a
copy of the Debian Free Software Guidelines).

RMS posted on this list just a while ago.  That email would be a good
start for the PHILOSOPHY file.  I would only add a distinction between the
ideologies and the software.

Just my 2 cents.

Best,
Daniel.