Re: [DotGNU]To run ./hello.exe

From: Chris Smith
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]To run ./hello.exe
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 17:25:48 +0100

On Tuesday 01 October 2002 15:05, Gopal V wrote:
> Hi All,
>       Since there seems to be too many newbies here ... I wanted
> to share something with all of you ...
>
> If you copy pnet/doc/init.d-pnet to /etc/init.d/pnet and enable
> pnet using chkconfig ... (or ntsysv in Redhat) ... You can then
> run your pnet programs like
>
> address@hidden ./hello.exe
> Hello World

Excellent.
I haven't got round to trying that yet...... just starting to write some
Goldwater bindings for pnet so the VRS can use C# to its heart content.
This certainly helps the booting of C# components.

Expect some pInvoke questions soon..... :o)

Overjoyed!
Chris

--
Chris Smith
  Technical Architect - netFluid Technology Ltd.