Re: [DotGNU]To run ./hello.exe

From: Chris Smith
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]To run ./hello.exe
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 00:03:09 +0100

On Monday 07 October 2002 15:58, you wrote:

> > Would VRS be starting ilrun or embedding the VM in Goldwater ?

Actually, now I come to start making this all work I find that I'm wanting to
do both :o)

VRS componets written in C# will run via ilrun.
Webservices written in C# and exectued by the VRS will use an embedded ilrun.

I'm currently planning on ripping ilrun.c to bits to remove the command line
option stuff etc and leave the bare bones.

Might even suggest that ilrun.c is split up to leave a 'core' and a int main(
int argc....) bootstrap.  ilrun could then be compiled as something like
libilrun.so so things that want to embed the VM can do just that without
resorting to hacking.

Thoughts?

Chris

--
Chris Smith
  Technical Architect - netFluid Technology Ltd.