[DotGNU]Network SEE architecture, v2

From: Stephen Compall
Subject: [DotGNU]Network SEE architecture, v2
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 23:45:19 -0500

I've done an informal design document that should answer most questions about how I'd like to go about the Network SEE.

http://csserver.evansville.edu/~sc87/see-arch.txt

--
Stephen Compall
DotGNU `Contributor' -- http://dotgnu.org

People who know they are using a system that came out of the GNU
Project can see a direct relationship between themselves and GNU. They
won't automatically agree with our philosophy, but at least they will
see a reason to think seriously about it. In contrast, people who
consider themselves "Linux users", and believe that the GNU Project
"developed tools which proved to be useful in Linux", typically
perceive only an indirect relationship between GNU and
themselves. They may just ignore the GNU philosophy when they come
across it.
        -- RMS, "What's in a name?"