Re: [DotGNU]A vote for Meetathon - III

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]A vote for Meetathon - III
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 13:34:47 -0700 (PDT)

--- Peter Minten <address@hidden> wrote:

> James Michael DuPont wrote:
> > I would be interested in hearing about this webservices in general,
> > maybe what is being done and what is avaiable...

> A possible topic list:
> * Protocols and middleware
>   + JabberXML
>   + PhpGroupware(XmlGroupware?)
> * Webservices
>   + How they work
>   + What webservice there are

Sounds good,
here are some more topics that I would like to know more about :

* What IDL description languages there are besides WSDL/SOAP + XML
schemas
* Apache's XMLRPC
* Interoperability with Perl's SOAP::Lite and XML::RpcLite
* Program for taking C#/Java descriptions and generating webservice
subs.

Mike

=====
James Michael DuPont