Re: [DotGNU]A vote for Meetathon - III

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]A vote for Meetathon - III
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 07:35:41 -0700 (PDT)

--- Gopal V <address@hidden> wrote:
> If memory serves me right, James Michael DuPont wrote:
> > * What IDL description languages there are besides WSDL/SOAP + XML
> > schemas
>
> C# Attributes ?

Sounds interesting.
That is how you are handling native calls now? (sorry I have not been
following this closly)

> That brings up the next question, do we need a webservice container
> other than Apache + mod_something ? .. Even if I managed to write the
> mod , it would still run into problems with libgc ...

Good point :

Many people use tomcat/apache jserv.
The less people have to learn, and the more the feel at home, the more
likely the will feel inclined to switch over and try it.

my 2 euro cents

mike

=====
James Michael DuPont