[DotGNU]DotGNU Weekend Warriors

From: Peter Minten
Subject: [DotGNU]DotGNU Weekend Warriors
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 18:39:31 +0200

Hi,

in the Portable.NET project Gopal, ajmitch and I have joined together as the
Weekend Warriors. Our goal is to improve our skill sets by developing the
compiler, and Rhys has very happily allowed us full run of the compiler for a
short period.

Rhys has also allowed us to take care of the usual project management stuff like
reading bug reports and applying patches. So don't send those things related to
the compiler to Rhys for now but post them to the Portable.NET savannah site
(http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/dotgnu-pnet), the Weekend Warriors will look
at them when they have time.

Greetings,

Peter