Re: [DotGNU]Working Groups plan v2

From: Mario D. Santana
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Working Groups plan v2
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 15:01:05 -0400

Peter,

I like your proposal very much. It sounds like basic idea is that,
contrary to "common sense," the DotGNU SC can gain power by delegating
it. It reminds me of some of the better arguments from The Mythical
Man-Month.

A few questions: Will the WG's be responsible for their own organization?
How will the WG's formalize their goals and milestones, and report on
their progress?

Cheers.

mds

--
Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity.  They seem
more afraid of life than death.  -- James F. Byrnes