[DotGNU]SEE and VRS combined. A first look.

From: Chris Smith
Subject: [DotGNU]SEE and VRS combined. A first look.
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 17:35:49 +0100

... and a new acronym! (sorry!)

This is a rough draft but it has a nice diagram.

It essentially describes the skeleton code framework I'm producing to
demonstrate where I think we are with the VRS/SEE concept and how the
middleware and messaging used in the VRS actually works in practice (for
those interested in that kind of thing - namely developers!).

This should go on the VRS website at some point, but I've put it on mine for
now 'cos it was easier.

http://www.nfluid.com/dgee/dgee.html

Like I said it's rough and contains omittions.
I do not want it to be confuing.  I'm trying to clear the air and make
everyone experts :o)

Cheers,
Chris

--
Chris Smith
  Technical Architect - netFluid Technology Ltd.