Re: [DotGNU]Houston We have a Wiki

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Houston We have a Wiki
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 00:02:33 +0530

If memory serves me right, Adam Ballai wrote:
> http://wiki.dotgnu.org or http://wiki.dotgnu.info

Cool... I'm updating the website with this .

Now to see if it gets hit enough :-)

> If anyone has an issue about the design in place right now for the wiki,
> bring it up!  Let's work this out the first time so we don't have to
> change over everything later.

The design is good ... fairly retaining the touch of dotgnu.org
No problem with that from me.

Let's start our collaborative project with #1 -- Portable.net .
I think pnet needs a simple and comprehensive article , not too
technical.

Gopal