[DotGNU]Bugs to the list

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: [DotGNU]Bugs to the list
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 17:59:04 +1000

I wonder what people's reactions would be if we hooked the Savannah bug
database up to the list so that all new bug reports and updates would be
visible to all?

The purpose of this would be to raise the profile of pnet bugs so that others
could join in and help out.  Right now, only myself and Gopal see new bugs,
and so most people aren't aware of areas that they may be able to help with.

The bug volume isn't terribly great, so I don't expect this to end up flooding
the list.

Thoughts?