Re: [DotGNU]Bugs to the list

From: Norbert Bollow
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Bugs to the list
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 11:34:21 +0100 (CET)

James Michael DuPont <address@hidden> replied

> I dont mind.  Maybe you want to have a different list for that?
> but it might just flush out lurkers...

I think mdupont makes an important point... this should be a separate
list.  For example, in the GNU Mailman project, the bug-tracker was
set up to mail to the mailman-developers list, and the effects of this
were not good.  Here in DotGNU, where the developers list is the
central meeting point for several development projects, the effects
would be even worse.

Rhys, would you like me to set up a list for this at dotgnu.org?
Alternatively, you could set up a dotgnu-pnet-bugs list at Savannah.

Greetings, Norbert.

--
Founder & Steering Committee member of http://gnu.org/projects/dotgnu/
Free Software Business Strategy Guide   --->  http://FreeStrategy.info