Re: [DotGNU]Call for help on DotGNU.Data

From: minddog
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Call for help on DotGNU.Data
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 03:54:06 -0700

On Thursday 13 March 2003 03:30, Rhys Weatherley wrote:
> On Friday 14 March 2003 01:22 am, Gopal V wrote:
> > And also the generics implemented in pnet runs into a lot of problems
> > here. (mostly it's the variables named "where" ..)
>
> It may be a good idea to report this to the Mono folks so they can modify
> their code, because "where" is probably going to be a standard keyword in
> future versions of the ECMA spec.

I gave it a shot in #mono , they told me it was an incorrect compiler problem
and wouldn't stop saying anything more than an incorrect compiler problem.
So I guess they don't care about the gyro patch or .net 1.1 for now.

regards,
--
--minddog( Adam Ballai )

"I try to take it one day at a time, but several of them attack me at once."
-mistyflip