[DotGNU]Call for help on DotGNU.Data

From: minddog
Subject: [DotGNU]Call for help on DotGNU.Data
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 00:31:34 -0700

I'm putting together some information I've gathered over the few years on
doing database work.  Being a mysql native, I like simplicity on interfaces,
like php's is well done.  You can return Objects or Associative Arrays, neat
stuff.  During the recent adventures of libpqsharp, I noticed I need an
interface.  I don't want to start by building an interface exclusive to
postgre, but work with all types of databases, yes even non-relational ones.
Remember that security is an issue at all times, so are model must be tight as
we can possibly get it.

First request:
Is there anyone out there willing to help in putting together a simple overall
design(interface)?

Second request:
Is there anyone out there willing to help on implementing a postgresql
implementation?

Third request:
Is there anyone willing to implement an object-oriented database
implementation(ldap possibly)?

If anyone is interested please respond with your ideas so we can move swiftly
to get some prototypes up.

regards,
--
--minddog( Adam Ballai )

"I try to take it one day at a time, but several of them attack me at once."
-mistyflip