[DotGNU]dynlib.c /windows Installer

From: Robert Johnson
Subject: [DotGNU]dynlib.c /windows Installer
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 18:59:26 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

Sorry I have not gotten a chance to fully test the
dynlib.c win32 patch but I have been finishing up
projects for work. I finaly checked out the latest
code from the cvs and I am having problems compiling
the win32 code under cygwin. The error that I am
getting is coming from dynlib.c. Here is the error I'm
getting:

dynlib.c: In function `ILDynLibraryOpen':
dynlib.c:120: warning: implicit declaration of
function `LoadLibrary'
dynlib.c: In function `ILDynLibraryClose':
dynlib.c:131: warning: implicit declaration of
function `FreeLibrary'
dynlib.c:131: `HINSTANCE' undeclared (first use in
this function)
dynlib.c:131: (Each undeclared identifier is reported
only once
dynlib.c:131: for each function it appears in.)
dynlib.c:131: parse error before "handle"
dynlib.c: In function `ILDynLibraryGetSymbol':
dynlib.c:137: warning: implicit declaration of
function `GetProcAddress'
dynlib.c:137: `HINSTANCE' undeclared (first use in
this function)
dynlib.c:137: parse error before "handle"
make[1]: *** [dynlib.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/pnet/support'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Is there a path or fix for this error that I may not
have implemented?

Also I just wanted to ask Rhys if I can put together a
windows installer for the next release of pnet on
windows or do you think this should wait for the next
release ?

thanks

Bob J