Re: [DotGNU]DGEE 0.1.4 Released

From: Andrew Mitchell
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]DGEE 0.1.4 Released
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 17:24:34 +1200

On Wed, Apr 02, 2003 at 02:05:04PM +1000, James Mc Parlane wrote:
> And there was much rejoicing...
>
> Do you have plans for an interface to allow services to be loaded onto a
> dgee cluster remotely?
>
> Read http://www.metawrap.com/default.php (The "In A NutShell" section) and
> you will understand why I would really really like this feature.
>
> I will install it once you have debs built.. (yes I'm that lazy)
>
> Speaking of debs...
>
> /me looks at mailing list
>
> Where is ajmitch and what have you done with his body?

*twitches*

[snipped stuff]
I am still alive, I'm having some issues getting goldwater packaged, issues
which may have the automakeification of goldwater as the solution *sigh*.
I guess you want me to get metawrap debs into my daily build cycle as well? :)

Anyway, I'm getting there... pnet 0.5.4 debs are up, and people are free to
request other stuff to get packaged :)

At the moment I've been too lazy to build in a chroot to get packages that work
for woody - that will change soon :)

--
Andrew Mitchell
Email: address@hidden