Re: [DotGNU]DGEE 0.1.4 Released

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]DGEE 0.1.4 Released
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 10:10:49 -0700 (PDT)

--- Chris Smith <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Wednesday 02 Apr 2003 05:05, James Mc Parlane wrote:
> > And there was much rejoicing...
> >
> > Do you have plans for an interface to allow services to be loaded
> onto a
> > dgee cluster remotely?
>
> See other post.... (yes basically, soon.. v.v. soon...)
>
> > I will install it once you have debs built.. (yes I'm that lazy)
>
> mdupont did some work on debian build, though time was too tight to
> get them
> into DGEE 0.1.4.  They will be put in soon and debs released asap.
> I'm CC'ing mdupont in the hope that we can get together to sort this
> once and
> for all...

Yes, I did. I had done my first round of packaging, can you put that
into the cvs?

The problems that I send you with service not starting from the gw
shell, maybe you can look into that?

It is funny, the company that I work for has a very similar system to
GW. I will be looking into gw with a new view soon.
Mike

=====
James Michael DuPont
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/