Re: [DotGNU]DGEE 0.1.4 Released

From: Chris Smith
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]DGEE 0.1.4 Released
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 16:31:51 +0100

On Wednesday 02 Apr 2003 06:52, Norbert Bollow wrote:
> James Mc Parlane <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Do you have plans for an interface to allow services to be loaded onto a
> > dgee cluster remotely?

Yes.
A GUI Administrator in Qt# - with most features being available from the
command line.  It's kind of cool IMO.

This is (for me) a high priority enhancement of the DGEE, now that the client
stuff is basically sorted, though I believe there is still a measure of work
to do in that area.

Minddog and I are working on a "DotGNU 0.1 DGEE Road Map" which we'll be
releasing soon to the ML and Wiki.

> I've added this to http://wiki.dotgnu.org/ThingsThatNeedToBeDone

> What other features should we plan to add soon (i.e. in time for
> the DotGNU 0.1 release?)

RoadMap soon (for discussion of course!)

Chris

--
Chris Smith
  Technical Architect - netFluid Technology Ltd.