[DotGNU]MS-Windows installer of DotGNU Portable.NET Posted

From: Robert Johnson
Subject: [DotGNU]MS-Windows installer of DotGNU Portable.NET Posted
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 15:39:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,

I have reated the windows installer and I was able to
post it to my account. Gopal when you have a chance
here are the new links you shuld use on the web site.

PNET
-----
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/bobjohnson11/PNET-0-5-4-Setup.zip

TREECC
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/bobjohnson11/TREECC-0.2-4-Setup.zip

Bob J

--- Norbert Bollow <address@hidden> wrote:
> Bradley,
>   from the GNU perspective, what is the best way to
> handle this?  Put
> it on ftp.gnu.org?  One of my servers?
>
> Warm greetings,
> Norbert.

> Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 16:00:32 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Robert Johnson <address@hidden>
> Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Re: Portable.NET 0.5.4 Windows
> Install
> To: Norbert Bollow <address@hidden>,
> address@hidden
>
> The windows Installer is finished however I have run
> out of space on my web site to post it. Is there any
> place to post the windows installer thats available?
>
> Bob J

=====
Robert Johnson
48 Steeds Street