[DotGNU]Intro

From: Sridhar Vasudevan
Subject: [DotGNU]Intro
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 10:42:58 -0400

Hello Everyone,
I  am new to this list and would like to contribute in any area that can use
an extra hand. Thanks to everyone  for a very informative chat session this
morning !!
I have been programming for about 6 years now (4 years in industry)  and been
actively involved in developing java virtual machines for cell phones and
other embedded devices for the last 2 years or so.

Rhys....NB suggested you can guide me to an area for starters. At irc we
talked about a JIT or some work on the threading. Although my experience
in the .net world is almost zero, based on my JVM experience, I should very
soon become comfortable with most areas in the runtime engine or the
associated APIs.
FYI.. I have attached my resume.

Thanks,
Sridhar (rainmaker on irc )