Re: [DotGNU]Intro

From: Sridhar Vasudevan
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Intro
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 00:19:59 -0400

Thanks Rhys, Gopal,
I'll start with the TODO's and work my way through them , and as suggested
will jump into the deeper stuff after Im comfortable with things!!. That'll
give me enough time to familiarize with the runtime engine architecture.

Porting ClassPath would be interesting. JNI may require platform dependent
porting efforts but done carefully we could reduce them  to a cleary defined
minimal set of  functions. AWT could turn out to be a beast of it's own when
we get there -:).

I'll start playing with stuff ....Thanks guys -:).

-Sridhar