Re: [DotGNU]cscc problems in migration to ARM

From: imateos
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]cscc problems in migration to ARM
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 14:12:27 +0200

Dawkins, David wrote:

One fix I had to make was to make sure that fopen() included the "b" flag (binary) for x86 platforms, to stop carriage-return/linefeed
translation. This got checked in, but it may have been conditionally
compiled for platform.

I forget where it was, but some grepping should find it.

Is ARM one of those cases?
Dave D