RE: [DotGNU]cscc problems in migration to ARM

From: Dawkins, David
Subject: RE: [DotGNU]cscc problems in migration to ARM
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 07:12:49 -0400

One fix I had to make was to make sure that fopen() included the
"b" flag (binary) for x86 platforms, to stop carriage-return/linefeed
translation. This got checked in, but it may have been conditionally
compiled for platform.

I forget where it was, but some grepping should find it.

Is ARM one of those cases?

Dave D