Re: [DotGNU]cscc problems in migration to ARM

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]cscc problems in migration to ARM
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 22:29:15 +1000

On Wednesday 30 April 2003 09:09 pm, imateos wrote:

> Does anyone knows what's going wrong?

What version of pnet are you using?  CVS or 0.5.4?  And did you build from a
clean copy of the source.  i.e. with nothing left-over from previous build
experiments?  If in doubt, you should work off the CVS version always when
doing ports.

A local friend loaned me a StrongARM-based NetWinder box yesterday, and I have
confirmed that the CVS version will build and run on that, including cscc.
It is running a very old version of Linux and gcc though.  The only problem I
had was with libffi, which I disabled for the time being with "./configure
--without-libffi".  I'll try to address the libffi issues after 0.5.6 at the
end of the week.