[DotGNU]Howdy

From: Shawn Wagner
Subject: [DotGNU]Howdy
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 21:59:55 -0700

I discovered pnet on freshmeat, and I'd like to help out a bit. I'm mostly
interested in using it to compile C programs, not C# (Using it as an easy
way to test a 64-bit environment), but the pnetC library is pretty skimpy at
the moment, making it hard to get useful stuff running. So, I'm considering
adding missing functions to it. Just playing around tonight, I have a patch
to add stdlib.h and a couple of functions prototyped there that I'll put up
on the patch manager as soon as I figure out how. Do you have to create a
savannah account first? Never used it before.

--
Shawn Wagner
address@hidden