Re: [DotGNU]Howdy

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Howdy
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 09:04:13 +1000

On Thursday 19 June 2003 02:59 pm, Shawn Wagner wrote:
> Just playing around tonight, I
> have a patch to add stdlib.h and a couple of functions prototyped there
> that I'll put up on the patch manager as soon as I figure out how.

Thanks Shawn - I just had a look at the patch (I've been very busy on other
things until today).

I wonder if you could look into porting the glibc version of stdlib and making
it work with pnetC, with as few changes as possible?  Ultimately we want to
get to the point where large amounts of glibc code can be just put into place
without any modifications.  This may be a good place to start doing that.