RE: [DotGNU]DGEE boot failure

From: Taher Sehli
Subject: RE: [DotGNU]DGEE boot failure
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 13:11:48 +0200

Sorry if I was too loquacious, perhaps because I've been working on bugs
reporting for about 6 months!

> Make sure that /usr/local/lib and /usr/local/lib/pnet have been added to
> your
> /etc/ld.so.conf and run ldconfig (as root)
>
> This'll fix it.

Thank you, dgee is booting fine now.
I think it's a good idea to note that the Apache module mod_dgee.c is not
compatible with Apache2 as modules structure changes slightly with Apache 2.
In fact I was not able to compile it unless returning to Apache1.3.

Is there anyone working to port mod_dgee to Apache2, If No let me help in
this issue as I have experience with Apache modules development.

Regards,
Taher.