Re: [DotGNU]Re: mod_dgee port to Apache2 (was Re: DGEE boot failure)

From: Taher Sehli
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Re: mod_dgee port to Apache2 (was Re: DGEE boot failure)
Date: 16 Jul 2003 10:24:56 +0200

On Wed, 2003-07-16 at 07:50, Taher Sehli wrote:

> For mod_dgee I begin tests and I can say it's working : I tested it with
> the perl client and it's OK. Although there's small problem with it :
> it's not serving static files (html, png) and gets a 404 not found.The
> error code reported by gw is 18.

I fixed it. All things are 100% Ok now.

> I want to ask you *Why [...]"

Just forget about it my question.
I raised my question when seeing Apache2 giving the hand to mod_dgee to
serve static files! but this was just because Apache2 gives a chance to
any module to process the request and mod_dgee was taking all requests
regardless of theirs handlers. Now it's fixed.

Regards.