Re: [DotGNU]PNet 0.6.4 - Windows package

From: Maciek
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]PNet 0.6.4 - Windows package
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 02:36:50 +0800

... and here are the files needed for making the package: http://mil-sim.net/download/pnet/pnet064-win.tgz

The archive includes a modified NSIS setup script (compatible with v2.0), license text in RTF format, and 2 new documentation files: Documentation.htm and QuickStart.htm (it's hardly informative, but that's just the start). Note I've also added the documentation from pnet, pnetlib and ml-pnet packages, it'll need to be replaced with new versions when building Win32 installer for future versions.

The installer will also need cygwin1.dll and cygz.dll files in script's current directory (if building Cygwin binaries).

Regards,

Maciek