dotgnu-libjit

Re: [Libjit-developers] libjit vs LLVM

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [Libjit-developers] libjit vs LLVM
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 13:01:29 +1000

On Sunday 30 May 2004 12:46 pm, Chris Lattner wrote:

> What do you mean by "real" one?  They are both real.

"Real" in the sense that the other one is discontinued.  Which is essentially
what you want here: for libjit to be discontinued and turned into a thin C
API on top of LLVM.  That just isn't going to happen.  I'm just as attached
to my project as you are to yours.  Sorry.

> Sure, that's fine.  Please change the link to llvm.org though (a recent
> change).  Thanks!

I have updated the documentation in CVS and on the Web site.

Cheers,

Rhys.