dotgnu-libjit

[Libjit-developers] License change - up for a vote

From: Gopal V
Subject: [Libjit-developers] License change - up for a vote
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 10:43:45 +0530

Hi,

What's the general position on relicensing libjit as GPL+LE or LGPL ?

Show of hands for a relicensing before upcoming release please ?

(Southern Storm gets a casting vote)

This is being put forward because libjit needs a lot more users and
despite what its original intentions were, the codebase is in danger
of stagnating with just x86 if deprived of more users for too long.

I haven't written a single line of code for libjit, to date - so I'm
doing the counting and not voting.

Cheers,
Gopal
--
If I learn from my mistakes, pretty soon I'll know everything.