Re: [Pnet-developers] Procedures for bug reporting

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] Procedures for bug reporting
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 17:30:07 -0800 (PST)

--- Rhys Weatherley <address@hidden> wrote:
> I am no stranger to the tension that occurs between people who report
> bugs and
> those that resolve them.  The rules are intended to ensure that bugs
> move
> towards resolution, instead of towards endless debate.  Rule #6 is
> the escape
> hatch - if you disagree, then participate in the meritocracy and
> help.

Fair enough. I will learn as much as I can from you rhys,
in fact, one day i will be more of a hacker like you.

did you take your Operating System test :
http://bbspot.com/News/2003/01/os_quiz.php

I tested into a Debian GNU/Linux, so go figure!
http://wiki.dotgnu.org/DotGNUPeople_2fMikeDuPont

And no, I dont really read the commit mails, I will subscribe to that
now. Thanks for the tip.

mike

=====
James Michael DuPont