Re: [Pnet-developers] HELP needed to run winforms apps in OSX

From: Enrique Zamudio
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] HELP needed to run winforms apps in OSX
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 15:28:31 -0500

"Gopal V" <address@hidden> wrote:

> If memory serves me right, Enrique Zamudio wrote:
>> I have OSX 10.2.6 with Apple's X11 server. First, the error I got was:
>>
>> [qix:fuentes/pnetlib/samples] ezamudio% ilrun XHello.exe
>
> Ok, unless you've already make installed pnetlib this is the wrong thing
> to do ...

Yes i make installed pnet and pnetlib first.

> But if you're not getting a .dylib in ${prefix}/lib/cscc/lib/ after install
> then this is not *THE* problem :-)

that's right. I finally got it working WITHOUT fink, by updating autoconf,
automake, and libtool. Now I  have libtool 1.5, automake 1.7.5 and autoconf
2.52; Apple ships older versions of these tools.

The only thing that won't run is XHello but I don't really care because it's
an X-only demo. FormsHello and CustomControl (mouse over demo) run fine, as
long as I start them from an xterm in apple's X11.

Thanks for the help anyway,
eZL