Re: [Pnet-developers] Tortoise

From: Andy
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] Tortoise
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 17:46:43 -0000

Gopal,

I am using Tortoise( what an ace product) succesfully on a number of
projects.  I have no difficulty configuring Tortoise for SSPI over SSH etc
and other curious arrangements;  I am at a loss to know what bits to tweak.

Who are you interfacing with at Savannah to resolve your issues?  Did you
setup your own snapshot because many had difficulties with the new
arrangements?

Personally I don't wish to be forced into using one set of CVS tools for one
CVS project and a different set for another.

Regards

Andy